IMPORTANT – TIME LIMIT FOR NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS
- If goods arrive in a damaged state you must inform us within 7 days on email@example.com.
We will replace the goods free of charge or refund any money that you have paid for those goods. If you do not notify us within seven days of delivery we accept no liability for goods stated to be damaged upon delivery.
- All goods supplied are guaranteed free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months (or longer if required by law) from date of delivery. We will replace such defective goods free of charge or refund any money that you have paid for them (subject to proof of purchase) providing that:
- The product has been correctly installed.
- The product has not been tampered with or subject to misuse, neglect, accident or modification.
- We may alter any detail, text, image or price within this website without prior notification.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce any other of these terms and conditions.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
- Products ordered incorrectly need to be returned within 14 days of receipt.
If you do wish to return an item, please fill out the returns form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, you can find a copy of the form here, or by contacting a member of our team.